What we offer
Below is a sample of what we offer:
Search for a job near you using the Zip Code search below.
We are seeking a Program Manager working directly with clients to build and launch retail sales programs that increase sales in nationally known retailers.
This position is based in our Aurora IL office and reports to the Vice President of Operations and Executive Team.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a growing company in the retail sales and merchandising industry.
You will work with some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
· Achieve client sales and merchandising goals by ensuring all brand marketing strategies are implemented.
· Work with Clients to set key performance indicators across all programs.
· Communicate and measure all KPI’s to the Field Service Teams, Directors, VP’s, and Executive Team to identify opportunities and grow programs.
· Develop and maintain client scorecards to measure sales, KPI’s, income, and opportunities to expand services
· Identify and prioritize new opportunities and coordinate their development with the client.
· Utilize data from internal reporting system to create reports for clients and field service operations teams.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Outlook, and web browsers.
· Experience using workforce management systems; Natural Insights is a plus.
· Ability to work effectively with external and internal clients.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong work prioritization and decision making skills.
· Flexible and adaptable, able to adjust accordingly to changes in projects or business environment.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry related experience.
· Must have experience in consumer packaged goods sales merchandising and marketing industry - home center and hardware channel experience is a plus.
· Must have experience in data analysis and using CRM or workforce management systems – experience using Natural Insights is a plus.
· Experience in customer management, category and or brand management.
· Documented track record in client development and customer satisfaction.
About Us –
Signature Retail Services is the industry’s premier merchandising & fixture installation organization. We operate across all 50 States utilizing our highly trained, experienced teams.
Our retail partners include the market leaders in the hardware, home center and mass merchandising channels. Our supplier partners are comprised of many of the world’s largest and most recognized brands who rely on and trust in our abilities to drive brand awareness, execute at the highest level and ultimately drive sales. SRS’s field management and in store execution teams are best in class.
We’re committed to and capable of supporting our client’s needs whether it be execution of small projects or providing full time, factory trained brand ambassadors. Our retail reset teams focus on large capital projects including remodels, new store setups and category resets including the demolition of old racking and fixtures, along with the installation of new H-Frame, cantilever, gondola and casework.
Signature Retail Services has the infrastructure, program management commitment, technology and the financial strength to provide our customers with on time, on budget and consistent top level results.
SRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Signature Retail Services is the industry’s premier retail merchandising & fixture installation organization. We operate across all 50 States utilizing our highly trained and experienced teams.
After you sign up, create a profile, upload your work history and complete the employment application.
You will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team by TEXT, email or phone call if you meet the qualifications of the position.
SRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Below is a sample of what we offer: